Author Topic: Help me with the trigger  (Read 2014 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Help me with the trigger
« on: 02 May 2010, 15:49 »
Hi there! Is it possiblle to develope trigger for me, what i need is to lay two first priced horses in-play(1st&2nd fav's, not the favorites before in-play), but they have to be matched together, so i need to lay 1st favorite max price @1.50 and 2nd favorite max price @4.00, it's final stages, basicaly in this situation favorite will win around 60% which means x0.5pt profit=~30pts(it can be more as it can be matched at even lower price, 2nd favorite will win around 20%, but coz we will win a point from 1st fav we will lose not 3 but 2pts, total -~40pts this is maximum, the other 20%(can be evn more) will go for 3rd or 4th priced horses inplay where we going to win 2pts, by doing this around 20-30pts profit will be in total with strike rate above, i was also laying just 2nd favorite when 1st favorite price is max @1.50 it was showing profit in long term but then like loads of winners, so i tried as i said above in simulation mode and everything was looking perfect, but refresh rate is 1000ms in the bot, so when i gone live one bet gets matched one not    :-[ So i came across this MarketFeeder and got no idea how to set it up, can anyone help me?

• Élite
Re: Help me with the trigger
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2010, 09:19 »
Hi Lay4life - check your private messages

Alfaman

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE