Author Topic: Horses by name please  (Read 4157 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Horses by name please
« on: 28 May 2014, 00:56 »
Hi i want a trigger for lay horses by name, 39 seg before go to in play and with the folowing staking plan 1 % of the bankroll for odds under 5, and 0,5% of the bankroll for odds betwens 5.5 and 11. Other odds will be ignored

Thats possible

• Élite
Re: Horses by name please
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2014, 07:57 »
hi
if you want a trigger made, then please use this link
http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2014, 10:47 »
Mcbee no i dont need a trigger i need only a help if its possible to lay horses by name intead of 1 favorie, 2, 3th etc
If i can lay by name its that i want  and dont know if its possible to do. The other things like stake, time, green up etc i know how to do because i was with markeetfeeder pro 3 years ago and know maybe i will come back.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2014, 11:22 »
hi
use the   is in file  condition
then write a list of your selection names in the notepad and give the location to the trigger.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2014, 12:20 »
Mcbee i hve write the names is a txt and in my markest i have import selections and tell me that have imported succesfully:), but now i dont know how to put  the is in file condition
Can you explain that i littele more.??

I lay in horses so i put all the horses that want to lay in that txt and perfect but later dont lay in that horses, however the import selections have imported succesfully
Thanks a lot mcbee

PD1 If I click on the markets, I notice that all selections except the ones I have imported became grayed

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2014, 12:34 »
I think if i put all MATCHING SELECTIONS works:)

Its that the correct thing to dothis???? the only problem its if i put this and have to check other odds horses the program do it???i said that because all selections except the ones I have imported became grayed

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2014, 13:31 »
hi
is in file
this is a trigger condition and needs to be put in your betting trigger with your other conditions,it is not for importing selections,the trigger condition reads the file and if the horse name is there and your other, time and price conditions are correct a bet will be placed.
like i said before if you need a trigger for this, please use the link posted before.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2014, 15:07 »
Ok i will use the link you give me. But dont understand nothing because i have the trigger done. i only have to know what i have to put in my trigger for read the txt with the name of the horses.

I can find the thing you said in file. Can put me that sentence??I thought was in selections but there i can only see 1 st favorite, 2 etc but not the option read in file

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 28 May 2014, 17:13 »
i think i have found that:)
Mcbee its possible that i  put my trigger complete here for do a quick check for if you know its better to put something more and also for give other user the possibility to have

Thanks for the help:)

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 28 May 2014, 17:35 »
hi
sorry but you must use the link,there is no charge for the first trigger.
http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE