Author Topic: Laying trigger help required.  (Read 4065 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Laying trigger help required.
« on: 07 Aug 2010, 01:21 »
Hi there, I'm having a bit of trouble creating the following trigger, I'm willing to pay for any help.
I'm want to create a trigger to automatically lay one horse per race based on betting volume in the race. I want it to lay the least supported horse not below 15-1 or over 40-1.
The betting volume also has to be over 20k, with min runners of 12, 20 secs before the race.
Is this possible ?

• Élite
Re: Laying trigger help required.
« Reply #1 on: 07 Aug 2010, 06:55 »
hi
when you say the betting volume has to be above 20k, is this the selection or market volume.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 07 Aug 2010, 07:59 »
thanks mcbee, total market volume.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 07 Aug 2010, 10:28 »
hi
i haven't had time to test this.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 08 Aug 2010, 01:34 »
Hi betsmart,

I believe for simple triggers as you are looking for it should be for free! The forum is mainly a platform to help each other.

I've developed a simple trigger that should work according to your idea but I did not test it.

Please test it by yourself in test mode and let us have your feedback afterwards.

Cheers,
bamthwok

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 08 Aug 2010, 02:32 »
Hi bamthwok,

Thank you for your reply, but I'm not able to read the attached file are you able to change the file to pdf, or instruct me on how to read the attachment.
alternatively you could send an attachment to [email protected].

Cheers Bet.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 08 Aug 2010, 05:20 »
Hi betsmart,

Try to save the file in your Marketfeeder / triggers folder (if you don't have this folder just create it). Then start Mfpro and click "triggers" and then click "open" and go to the triggers folder and select "lay low support".

Then the trigger should load into the software.

Cheers,
bamthwok

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 09 Aug 2010, 04:40 »
thankyou bamthwok, seems to be working well at the moment in test mode, although it keeps asking for confirmation each time a selection meets the criteria, can that be switched off?

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 09 Aug 2010, 06:46 »
hi
go into settings at the top right of the bot screen, then untick request confirmation for every critical operation.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE