Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 3199 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Quick Question
« on: 11 Apr 2011, 22:58 »
Hello

If anyone could help me this would be great

I am trying to do a condition in a trigger but unsure of what to use/code for the last bit

Basically what i want the condition is -

Favourites back price over the last 5 mins ( from 6mins out to 1 min out) has increased at least 10%  ... example ... Favourite has gone from $3 at 6min mark to at least $3.30 at 1 min mark

Thanks if anyone could help :) :

• Élite
Re: Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: 12 Apr 2011, 06:58 »
hi
and  trigger expression  100/back_price - (100/(back_price-pdif_5))  is equal or greater than  10
this will be about 10% over the last 5 mins,play about with the 10 until you get your correct percent

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Apr 2011, 23:44 »
Thanks Mcbee

Much appreciated

If I am using that as a condition among other conditions ( backing other selections which have firmed in price) , will this know to relate the condition to the favourite  rather then any selection  - as trigger expression is selected rather then favourite?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 13 Apr 2011, 07:08 »
hi
and  trigger expression  r_1_100/back_price - (100/(back_price-pdif_5))  is equal or greater than  10
is for the fav only.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 13 Apr 2011, 07:35 »
Thankyou very much McBee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE