Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Daniel Osório on 11 Sep 2018
  • Hello guys. I made my journey through BF BOT MANAGER and when i found out about this software i couldn't imagine there was such a masterpiece available out there. However, i am still green to this stuff. Guess i'll need a few months in order to understand a little about it... Thought i could use some help from the veterans...

I have a strategy that i use for a long time and i'd like to replicate that on MFP, so i could test in time machine. Here it goes, if someone could help me out!

All soccer, match odds.

ST1: Back 0.125% of betting bank @ selected favorite(it would be good if i could mark them somehow, sorry for my noobish) if odds > 2; Hedge if possible to win 50% or more of the stake. Recoup loss for this strategy only (100%). Maximum of 2 operations per game, i think 4 matched bets?

ST2: Lay 0.125% of betting bank @ selected underdog < 2; Hedge if possible to win 50% or more of the stake. Recoup loss for this strategy only (100%). Maximum of 2 operations per game, i think 4 matched bets?

ST1: Back 0.125% of betting bank @ selected favorite if odds > 4; Hedge if possible to win 100% or more of the stake. Recoup loss for this strategy only (100%). Maximum of 1 operation per game, i think 2 matched bets?

I'd like to have no unsettled markets, for example: If strategy 1 has a loss of 1$ and it makes 2 different bets in 2 markets, i'd like it to try and recover in both markets !

This looks very simple in my mind, i hope it is not so difficult to script :)

Thanks in advance!
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 12 Sep 2018
  • Hello and welcome!

All three of your strategies can be combined into one using settings.

If no one offers their help here, please make a trigger request under the dedicated forum section and we'll be glad to make triggers for you!
  • #3 by Daniel Osório on 13 Sep 2018
  • Thank you sir!

Good to know that. Im still very green to all this, learned a little about the language, but very little... 
    I'll try it there too. thanks!
  • #4 by Daniel Osório on 13 Sep 2018
  • I thought i could use some free request, but looks like i must pay 6 euros :D
  • #5 by mcbee on 13 Sep 2018
  • hi
    you must have some free requests.

mcbee
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 14 Sep 2018

Customers who have purchased a subscription to MF Pro have free trigger requests. Free trial users have to pay, which is quite fair considering how much time we spend on processing such requests.
  • #7 by Daniel Osório on 16 Sep 2018
  • hi
    you must have some free requests.

mcbee
    I wish i had XD thanks!
  • #8 by Daniel Osório on 16 Sep 2018

Customers who have purchased a subscription to MF Pro have free trigger requests. Free trial users have to pay, which is quite fair considering how much time we spend on processing such requests.
    Yes indeed, i thought i could try it properly without paying, but looks like i'll have to purchase a subscription. Thanks!
Pages:
Actions