Author Topic: Selected Tracks  (Read 3512 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Selected Tracks
« on: 23 Sep 2010, 20:50 »
Hi,

Can anyone help me write a formula. I have a trigger that I am happy with, but I only want it fire at certain tracks.

I think I write an additional condition stating: AND - Market's - Name - is in list -

But I'm not sure how to write the details of the tracks. I tried simply writing the short codes separated by commas in the formula box, but it didn't work.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

• Élite
Re: Selected Tracks
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2010, 21:07 »
hi
you can do a seperate condition for each track
and markets name contains "BVeu"
and markets name contains "Hove"
etc etc

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2010, 21:14 »
Thought it would be simple.

Do I need the inverted commas?

Thanks for your help.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2010, 06:48 »
hi
yes, otherwise the bot will not pick them up.
i have tried using a list from all ways, but this was the only way to do it.
at first it takes time but,you only have to do it once and it is worth it.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 25 Sep 2010, 03:35 »
Hi,

You only need the "inverted commas" if there is a space in the expression. Otherwise you don't need them.

In the conditions window you can list the markets you want to bet on in one single trigger:

market's name contains bveu  (expression is not case sensitive)
or market's name contains hove
etc

Important is to use "or"!

Cheers,
bamthwok

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 25 Sep 2010, 12:22 »
By the way, a bit off topic but still worth to mention: "market's name contains" or 'market's name is equal to" does not work (properly) with soccer correct score markets, neither with or without quotation marks.

If I select selection for example "selection's name is equal to "3-1", it will perform an arithmetical operation and returns all selections that include a 2 in the name. i.e. 2-0, 1-2, 2-2, 0-2 etc. Maybe good for dutching but not the main idea of the function....

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE