Author Topic: Trigger help  (Read 6754 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger help
« on: 13 Jun 2010, 01:51 »
Can you please help me with a trigger ???????
Is it possible to have the trigger monitor the 2nd favorite for lets say 5 races where the 2nd favorite doesent win.
When this happens it will back the 6th race on the 2nd favorite for lets say 100 and when you lose it will back the next race on the 2nd favorite for 200 ........... until you win
Is this possible can you please help me I am not very good with this

Regards
Jan

• Élite
Re: Trigger help
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jun 2010, 12:25 »
hi
yes this is possible, i am testing the trigger now, but i have come across a bug in the marketfeederpro so i will have to wait until they are back from there holidays.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jun 2010, 22:03 »
Thank you for youre quick reply and I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Jan

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 14 Jun 2010, 14:53 »
hi
i have had to rewrite the trigger due to the bug, but the tests today are good.
the only problem is you will have to test with small amounts of money as i have used the test mode for the losses counter and then it switches to live until a win, then back again.
i have checked my past results and the 2nd fav has had a max of 38 losses in a row,so be carefull, even the fav has a max losses in a row of 22.
i will test for a few more days.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 16 Jun 2010, 11:29 »
Hello mcbee

Any news regarding the trigger are you able to show me how you do this?????

Regards
Jan

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 16 Jun 2010, 12:02 »
hi
i have protected this just in case i want to use it in a competion.
code 2711
i have used dutch instead of back and instead of doubling your stake i have included a recovery.
it is preset for .50+losses dutch (live) after 5 losses(test)
UNTICK delete events automaticaly
for easy viewing of wins/losses OPEN the variables
input     wins      press enter
input     losses     press enter
input     last_loss     press enter

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 16 Jun 2010, 13:46 »
hi
i have used the test mode for recording the losses.
i am very new to this bot so maybe some more experenced user can advise on a different way to record the losses (no money) then back (with money).

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 16 Jun 2010, 16:17 »
Thank you I will try this and I will get back to you

Regards
Jan

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 16 Jun 2010, 17:08 »
hi
if you want me to alter the amount of losses or the stake, it is no problem.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 16 Jun 2010, 17:11 »
hi
make sure your in test mode to start of, so it records 5 losses then switches to live.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 17 Jun 2010, 11:22 »
Thank you mcbee

You are very nice for helping me , I will test the trigger today

Regards
jan

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 17 Jun 2010, 15:09 »
Hello Mcbee

Are you sure that this is working I am in Test mode and I had 5 losses in a row,but the 6th was not live it was also done in Test mode .............

I hope you can check this for me

Regards
Jan

• Élite
« Reply #12 on: 17 Jun 2010, 15:33 »
HI
i was testing it and , i found 5 was not enough, so i altered it to 7 and forgot to change it back, sorry, this is set to 5.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 17 Jun 2010, 15:49 »
Thanks I will try

Regards
Jan

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE