Author Topic: Trigger Needed: at 5 minutes before off, lay to fixed liability  (Read 4717 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi all,

I've been trying to work this trigger but its still failing to submit any kind of bet (i definitely have test mode off).

At the moment since I can't be around to monitor the markets myself, I would have to lay the selection early in day before leaving for work. Then hope that it hasn't dropped radically in price (which would increase my profit with fixed percent liabilities)

Basically I would like to import a list of selections which I have for the day.

Then I would like MF Pro to monitor the prices for the selections I've imported. If the lay price falls below say 15 at 5 minutes before the off, then to lay the selection to a fixed liability (if possible, lay to a fixed percentage of bank)

It's kinda why I bought MF Pro. It offered easier to understand options in terms of triggered betting, as I'm not great with excel.

• Élite
hi
if you included the trigger we could say why it is not placing bets.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
I would to rewrite the trigger from scratch depending on the replies given here.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
Sounds simple enough.

You have a list and basically want to start monitoring the markets 5 minutes before the off.
In the conditions have lay_price less then 15

For fixed liability enter Amount as Liability over lay_price - 1 ... so if the odds drop to say 12 (lay_price) ... then Amount will be  50/(lay_price - 1)
price will be lay_price

This is an easy one .. will do it for you when I get home in about 6 hours time.

Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
Sounds simple enough.

You have a list and basically want to start monitoring the markets 5 minutes before the off.
In the conditions have lay_price less then 15

For fixed liability enter Amount as Liability over lay_price - 1 ... so if the odds drop to say 12 (lay_price) ... then Amount will be  50/(lay_price - 1)
price will be lay_price

This is an easy one .. will do it for you when I get home in about 6 hours time.

Cheers mate. would it be a straight to ask what conditions to put if i also want the bot to spread any loss over all selections in the market should the odds drop to 60% the pre-off lay price?

• Nerd
  • Élite
This would be need to be another trigger as it will work in-play.

Look on the examples, there should be a trigger to spread the loss.

http://www.marketfeederpro.com/solutions/trigger-example/green-up-hedge/

• Nerd
  • Élite
This is my first shared trigger handle with care! Please trial it in test mode first. I am not responsible for any losses you may incur .. and good luck.

You will need to edit the trigger conditions to point the trigger to your list of selections.

The default lay liability amount is set to 100!!!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE