Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by rubold on 15 Oct 2014
  • According to some info I received from another bot developer, the new API-NG will be launched on 1st November and the old API shut down.

Is this correct?
    Will a new version of MFPro be released in time for the change?

Going on past experiences of Betfair upgrades, I expect nothing will work correctly for a few days after 1st November ???
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 15 Oct 2014
  • Hi rubold,

Please see my answers in the topic with the same subject:

Forum Newbie - MFP ver 6.5.0.23

• #3 by fosterdrew on 02 Nov 2014
  • Keeping my fingers crossed here. I just hope that everything will just be a smooth one.
  • #4 by rubold on 02 Nov 2014
  • Old API switch off has been delayed to 10th November, I am informed.
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 02 Nov 2014
  • That's correct rubold. I guess there are still many bot developers who are struggling with the migration, hence the delay courtesy of BetFair.
  • #6 by alfaman on 05 Nov 2014
  • So, should we expect that all V6 and V7 variants will cease working on 10th November (midnight of 9th?) ?

Hopefully they will just stop - not continue but with errors giving the potential for large losses if we load them up on the evening of the 9th as usual.

I presume that to hedge any bets placed on the evening of 9th we will need V8 fully installed and operational with the correct triggers after (midnight/ 00:01 am?) on the 10th Nov?

Can you confirm any of this please?

Thanks
  • #7 by rubold on 05 Nov 2014
  • I don't know enough to confirm any of your queries, but having experience of Betfair "upgrades" we can expect that things will go anything but smoothly. ;)
  • #8 by alfaman on 05 Nov 2014
  • Rubold, I entirely agree.

Personally I am a little surprised that Welldone have not emailed all users to make them aware of impending changes that will make their software (V6 & V7) unusable - as far as I understand it.

If you have not visited the forum for a while one would be blissfully unaware.
Pages:
Actions