Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by piemash on 10 Jun 2014
  • just wondered if anyone worked their way through the profit-maker system?

I think they must of closed down or went out of business as the profit-maker.co.uk website that's referred to in the ebook no longer exists, but just wondered if anyone ever tried it as it refers to MarketFeeder Pro.

I kind of like the idea behind it, and the results look promising, but the results section is very old, going all the way back to May 2009

anyhow I found it on a betting systems website as a free download, so I guess it's available for free distribution nowadays, so don't see the harm in sharing  ;)

• #2 by mcbee on 11 Jun 2014
  • hi
    i have not tried it, but it is like a system from years ago called acc500 from colin davey.
    i made a lot of money using his system, but then one week a run of 18 losses in a row dinted my bank a bit, so i stopped using it just in case.
    here is a copy of an excel newspaper naps.
    all you do is open the spreadsheet and press update, then you have a list of selections.

mcbee
  • #3 by mcbee on 11 Jun 2014
  • hi
    if you want to back check to see if the naps system is any good use sporting life
    http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results
    select the day you want to check
    select the race
    select racecard
    now you have the results and racecard with the naps for that race.

have fun

mcbee
  • #4 by piemash on 11 Jun 2014
  • thanks for sharing the naps spreadsheet. Interesting you said you had a run of 18 losses, I think that's what the run of losses shows in the results section, and a run of 10+ losses appears to happen quite frequently.

Think I'll have a closer look at this.

cheers
Pages:
Actions