Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by lostdesper on 17 May 2019
  • Hi, 

I didn't know where to ask this question, but I think this place is correct. Is this possible to work with Marketfeeder in this way:

We have in play tennis match, and the price is around 1,65 for example. Can I set few back bets for example: 1,63 1,6 1,58, and lay bets at 1,69 1,74, 1,79 at this time but I don't want them to be matched now. I would like to lock the stakes on the ladder, then I would like to confirm those bets manually. For example with keybort shortcut or something. 

Is it doable?

best regards 
  • #2 by mcbee on 17 May 2019
  • hi
    no , because betfair will always match at the best price and that will be 1.65 .
    the only way is with a trigger to place the bets at certain prices as they arrive .
  • #3 by lostdesper on 17 May 2019
  • Hi,

yes I know that the price will be matched at 1.65 even if I back at 1.63. But I would like to place stakes on that price even when the actually price is 1.65. I just want to place money, but do not confirm this bet (so it won't be matched at 1.65 at the moment) I would like to confirm this back manually. In geeks toy I can set for example lay at 1.7 when the price is 1.6. If confirm bet option is turned On the bat is not matched untill I confirm this manually by pressing button. The problem is that I can only place one back/one lay bet at the same time. What I would like to achieve is to have ability to place few back and lays bet at the same time, and confirm back or lay bets manually when I want them to be places.

Sorry for missunderstanding, I cannot explain it better because of my english.

• #4 by mcbee on 17 May 2019
  • hi
    ok
    if you manually create/add bets at whatever price , then mfp will wait , IF . 
    if you TICK mfp , General Options to  Request confirmation for every critical operation .
    mfp will only send the bet if you select    Yes

• #5 by lostdesper on 17 May 2019
  • Ok, it's more clear now. Can we assign keyboard button to confirm bet on mfp?
  • #6 by mcbee on 17 May 2019
  • not sure , but the auto message is set to YES , so you could use the enter button
  • #7 by lostdesper on 17 May 2019
  • Hmm, ok. But what if I set lay bets and back bets? mfp will confirm all bets? I would like to place lay AND back but confirm lay OR back bets. 

Thanks
  • #8 by mcbee on 17 May 2019
  • hi
    mfp will ask you to confirm  yes  or  no  to each critical action , so back or lay whatever , you will have to confirm  yes  or  no
  • #9 by lostdesper on 17 May 2019
  • Ok, we have price 1,7 at certain moment.

I'm placing back bet at 1,65 and lay bet at 1,78 for example. mfp will ask me to confirm them, but I would like to confirm only lay bets. I click yes and ALL bets will be confirmed? For example I click yes, and back bet is confirm at 1,65 and lay bet at 1,78 at the same time? That would be pointless I think :) 
  • #10 by mcbee on 17 May 2019
  • hi
    then you can only do it with a trigger for back and lay and the critical bets ticked.
  • #11 by lostdesper on 17 May 2019
  • I'll test it I hope that's the solution. Thanks a lot
Pages:
Actions