Author Topic: Export a Log of bets  (Read 31596 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Export a Log of bets
« on: 07 Dec 2023, 12:53 »
Hi, i am having a look to see if your software will meet my needs,

Can you tell me if it is possible to send a list of all succesful bets to a csv, it might include things like

Method name
Race name
Selection name
Time bet sent
time bet matched
Odds matched at 
won or loss
Betfair sp

It alsso might include things like

Back odds at 100 seconds untill race time
Back odds at race time
Market traded volume
Runner traded volume

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: Export a Log of bets
« Reply #1 on: 07 Dec 2023, 19:12 »
Hello,

Yes, but if the bet is placed by the software.
So you need to save that data at the moment of the bet.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 07 Dec 2023, 20:20 »
Thank you Tim.

I just need clarity on 2 points.

If the bet is placed pre off am i able to log betfair sp as that wont be known until some time in the future?

Also can you confirm, am i able to give each of my methods a name so that i can differentiate them on the csv?

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 07 Dec 2023, 21:20 »
Yes, the routine like that:
1. At any time you need (any conditions met) you set a market-bound user variable with any market/selection value at that time. Set any number of variables at any times / conditions. 
You can "remember" anything available in trigger variables and combinations/calculations.
2. When the market is settled there is a one trigger execution shot when you can put all these variables (including bet results) into a file.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 21 Dec 2023, 14:11 »
I am still struggling with this

I have this trigger

it will remember all triggerd bets

then i make another trigger that will write to a file when the market is settled

i can add the actual sp and if the bet won here

the text here is 

{mysels}_{market_id},{mysels}_{sel_id},{mysels}_{bm_backtime},{mysels}_{bm_backmtime},{mysels}_{traded_avg_price},{mysels}_{back_matched},{mysels}_{back_payout},{mysels}_{sel_place},{mysels}_{actual_sp}

but it does not seem to work, this is what i get on my file

Should this work or have i done something wrong?

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 21 Dec 2023, 18:13 »
Hi
Have a look at this example trigger
and this one which was developed for a user

with a bit of modification what you want to do is possible using a trigger like these
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 03 Jan 2024, 11:50 »
Thanks Guys, i have most of this working apart from being able to differentiate between different methods in the logs. This might be difficult as the different methods could be placing bets on the same selection.

If i can not get this working i will put a request in to get this written and then we will see if it is indeed possible with market feeder pro.

The reason i need this is that i want to ran 10 methods for example, then after some time say 1 month i want to see how each individual method has performed

btw i think the best way might be to write 3 csv's

trigger log to capture details of when bets are iniatiated
matched log to capture details of when each individual bet is matched
result and sp log to capture betfair sp and results

these should be linked by market_id , sel_id and hopefully an bet_id if i can find it or make it myself

I have a couple of questions that might help me progress

1. Is there a unique betfair id built in to the software that will gives an index for each bet request 

2. Would it be reccomended to have each method running in its own block, if so what are the limitations, is there a limit to how many blocks i can use?

3. Is it possible to make a matched bet log where as each bet is matched on a selection then a new line is added to the log that contains only the new bet stake etc, so if there are 20 bets matched on one selection then it shows 20+ individual rows. There might be fore if some bets are partly matched.

4. Does the approach seem correct for what i am trying to achieve?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE