Author Topic: Help needed  (Read 2286 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Help needed
« on: 11 Jul 2023, 10:56 »
Is there anyone here in the forum that could help me with this trigger?

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-make-me-a-trigger/help-with-modifying-the-attached-trigger/

I am willing to compensate for the help.

Thank you in advance.

• All members
Re: Help needed
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jul 2023, 10:44 »
Hi
The link you posted is to a private area on the forum for the trigger development service. If you want to ask forum members for help with your trigger then it is best to post the trigger file and a description of the help you need here.  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jul 2023, 10:43 »
Oh sorry. I thought it was not private.

Is it possible to modify the attached trigger to 

1. Flatten the matched bets 1 minute before the race (trading out to an equal P/L)
2. Increase the stake of unmatched bets to 4 30 seconds before the race or cancel existing bet and place a bigger one at the same price.

Thank you

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 14 Jul 2023, 14:05 »
Hi
Please see attached trigger file as an example.

The 30 sec increase in stake size is set to bet amount x 2

This trigger is untested, please use test mode until you are sure the trigger works as you want.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 17 Jul 2023, 14:38 »
Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate that! 
I'm testing it now and it seems to be working perfect.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 20 Jul 2023, 15:51 »
Hi
Please see attached trigger file as an example.

The 30 sec increase in stake size is set to bet amount x 2

This trigger is untested, please use test mode until you are sure the trigger works as you want.
I had another question. If the same runner appears multiple times in the imported file what setting would I have to change if I want it to be imported as many times as it appears?
Thank you

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 20 Jul 2023, 17:59 »
Hi
Add event name to text file
["17:30 Wolv"]"Byrons Dream"
there is more detail on syntax in the helpfile

or have a look at the procedure in item 5 here

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 28 Jul 2023, 11:41 »
Hey again,

Would it be possible to help me with this one ? I have made a request on the "Make me a trigger" sub forum and even paid to get it sorted faster but no luck...

1. Import selections from .txt and back to win 50 (per each selection)
2. 1 minute before the race start modify the stakes to dutch for a equal profit of 50 across all imported selections.
3. If total stake per market is more then 100 trade out to an equal P/L

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE