Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by LarpHager on 16 Feb 2015
  • Hi,

Would anyone out there have a results database for Uk/Irish racing results in daily time order, not meeting order?

And would that someone like to send me that file for free please?
    I just need the time and the winners Sp and whether it was the favourite or not. Anywhere upwards of 2000 results would be ideal.

thanks
    Larp
    • LarpHager
  • #2 by armarni on 17 Feb 2015
  • Have you ever visited   http://adrianmassey.no-ip.org/web1/

This site was legendary back in the day as a place where you could check out all sorts of permutations of which type of horses won in which type of races.  Unfortunately he stopped updating the database a number of years ago so its' value has diminished with time, but it's never the less an interesting site to play around with.

• #3 by LarpHager on 17 Feb 2015
  • hi armani,

yes I have used that massey site, spent many hours on it. it is a great database no doubt.

I got on to Mick Johnson at simplesoftware.co.uk and his free downloadable software is exactly what I need. Decent chap too.

thanks anyway
    larp
    • LarpHager
  • #4 by londolozi on 18 Feb 2015
  • Tried to register with simplesoftware and all I got was you are banned from registering???
  • #5 by LarpHager on 18 Feb 2015
  • Tried to register with simplesoftware and all I got was you are banned from registering???

lol thats a good one.........email mick at E-mail: newbielink:mailto:[email protected] [nonactive]

and let us know what u did to deserve it !!!!
    • LarpHager
Pages:
Actions