Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by cybernet69 on 12 Mar 2015
  • Hi,

Are greenup bets allowed to be below the BF minimum ?

Thanks,
  • #2 by rubold on 12 Mar 2015
  • Strictly no bets are allowed below the minimum, but I've never heard of anyone being banned when a hedge bet is placed below the minimum, if the first bet was above.
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 12 Mar 2015
  • There is an option to "Allow small bets" in "Betting Options", so technically "yes", but see what rubold said above.
  • #4 by fuzzler on 12 Mar 2015
  • Possibly if someone can do a little experiment and see how it goes?
  • #5 by tupp on 12 Mar 2015
  • Strictly no bets are allowed below the minimum, but I've never heard of anyone being banned when a hedge bet is placed below the minimum, if the first bet was above.

Where can I read about this rule of not being allowed betting below minimum? A reference link.
  • #6 by MarkV on 12 Mar 2015
  • Hi
    Betfair Terms and Conditions / Betting / 9
    http://www.betfair.com/aboutUs/Terms.and.Conditions/

Also attached is a screenshot from their FAQ page
  • #7 by tupp on 12 Mar 2015
  • Thanks for the link. Yes it says betting below minimum is not allowed!

I understand that betfair want profit, which gives that [punters profit]*commission>0.01 and as long that is fulfilled then betfar will get there commission profit.

But even if you bet below minimum they will earn if the above condition is fulfilled.

I understand that they will close accounts where they don't get the commission example if you green up with small profit (profit*commission<0.01), but as long you pay commission why would they close the account?
  • #8 by MarkV on 12 Mar 2015
  • Hi
    Betfair's own Cash Out button offers bets below the minimum. It's also a problem when dutching to keep all the bets above the min. There is plenty discussion on here. Just type: betfair minimum into the forum search.
Pages:
Actions