Author Topic: Email settings...  (Read 1822 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Email settings...
« on: 03 Apr 2010, 14:36 »
I set up the email to email me whenever a trigger was executed.
No problem...it did just that!

It's just that with a trigger file containing loads of triggers, some doing no more than setting user variables, my inbox was suddenly overwhelmed!

What I REALLY wanted was an email WHENEVER a bet was placed (so I can enjoy watching it "live" knowing what bet I'd placed but that option is not available.

Can we have it?

Had to settle for email of account statement which would tell me, wherever I was away from my computer, that I'd just won or lost money!

OT
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

• Administrator
Re: Email settings...
« Reply #1 on: 13 Apr 2010, 20:52 »
Hi Obias,

I added that to the wish list. You can try emailing your action log once in several minutes. The action log has all bet records, as well as info about settled markets (P/L and winners).
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Email settings...
« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2010, 12:07 »
Hi Oxa...
Following the principle "If all else fails, read the manual!", I did just that  ;D and discovered the Trigger Action "email" via which you can get MFPro to email you the details of a particular trigger!

To make use of this I've duplicated my bet placing triggers and set their action to email the details of the bet.

So, whenever a bet is placed, the next trigger in the list, reacting to EXACTLY the same conditions as the bet placing trigger above it, will send an email.

I'll be at my computer with my mobile phone to see if it works before leaving MFPro to trade while I go to the Sports bar for a drink!  ;D

Of course, an option in the email tab to email whenever a bet is placed would make such duplication of triggers unnecessary and spare an under pressure CPU from more processing!  8)

OT
If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE