Author Topic: GREYHOUND FORM  (Read 8018 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
GREYHOUND FORM
« on: 30 Jul 2010, 13:29 »
hi
would it be posible in a future update to include a simple betfair greyhound form, ie-
Last six races form summary:
Winners at track:    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6    
Quickest race time:    2
Winners at grade:       
Quickest break:    1
Winners over distance:    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6    
Most wins:    1, 4, 5, 6

per race, the numbers are trap numbers, this would help with choosing the best dog for the race
this info is on betfair now,but if the bot could inlude this info,it would save a lot of time.

THANK YOU

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
Re: GREYHOUND FORM
« Reply #1 on: 04 Aug 2010, 17:05 »
Hi Mcbee,

I don't think that these info a provided by Betfair API. But maybe  Oxa can do some magic. As a matter of curiousity, how do you think that such simple form info will help to create a winning trigger? Is it such simple with the greyhounds?

Cheers,
bamthwok

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 04 Aug 2010, 17:43 »
hi
no, nothing is that easy, its just that if you have the fastest runner info then you find that most people back this as a favourite, so it can create a good trade option.
but at the moment i have to copy all the info then load the names into the bot.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 05 Aug 2010, 14:44 »
I was looking at Greyhounds 2 to 3 years ago and was using a software www.rosbet.de which is a 100% software for greyhounds. I stopped subscribing to it because it was too expensive just for entertainment, since I stopped playing at that time.

Have a look at it!

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 05 Aug 2010, 15:24 »
hi
thanks, it looked interesting until i saw the money sign.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 09 Aug 2010, 23:16 »
This sounds like a great suggestion!

It kind of makes me wonder why no one suggested this sooner. :)

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 11 Aug 2010, 21:23 »
Greyhound form is not currently available on BetFair API. Thus we don't have the permission to take these data directly from their web site and use them in MF Pro.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 12 Oct 2010, 19:39 »
This is a very helpful Betfair Service (Greyhound Form Link on the Market Page).

it is possible to copy and paste the form.  I tried it today and it works.

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 12 Oct 2010, 19:45 »
I was looking at Greyhounds 2 to 3 years ago and was using a software www.rosbet.de which is a 100% software for greyhounds. I stopped subscribing to it because it was too expensive just for entertainment, since I stopped playing at that time.

Have a look at it!
the end results which have obtained?  ???
Maurizio

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 22 Dec 2013, 16:41 »
Is there any possible way that Greyhound form will be made available sometime in the future though?
We only live once.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE