Author Topic: iPhone app  (Read 2341 times)

Tags:
  • All members
iPhone app
« on: 18 Jun 2010, 07:41 »
Hi there.
I have just moved home and for the past 3 weeks have been unable to access secure sites through my PC and therefore have been unable to use MF (I have severe withdrawals)

luckily tho I have an iPhone and have found a great little Betfair App but all you can really do with it is basic backs and lays. 

This got me thinking about how good a MArketfeeder Iphone app would be. Obviously it wouldn't have the full functionality of the main product. The inclusion of some of he more popular conditonal betting funtions could make it a very useful tool!!

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: iPhone app
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2010, 12:11 »
Hello wehey,

Unfortunately we don't have any plans to create MF pro for the Mac platform.
I would suggest to have MF pro installed on the Windows VPS server and use remote connection via RDP from your iPhone/iPad with a client software like that or any similar one.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jun 2010, 12:41 »
Hi there, thanks for the reply. Could you explain what you mean by installing it on a windows VPS server??
Thanks again

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 24 Jun 2010, 17:40 »
There are a lot of VPS hosting providers across the UK (search for the Australian ones if you bet mostly on Australian markets) where you may install MF pro for 24/7 running.
For example:
http://www.pcsmarthosting.com/windows-unmanaged.php
http://cheapvps.co.uk/plans/windows

Managing VPS desktop usually implemented by RDP (remote desktop protocol) from any Internet connected device (you need a RDP client for that platform) from anywhere...

Note the screen on mobile devices is very small and uncomfortable to operate MF pro but it's still possible.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE