Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Wez on 10 Dec 2018
  • Hi,

puzzling over how to place a bet (horse racing win markets) based on the result of the last settled horse race.  I have a remember trigger which executes when a selection's back price hits 2.0 or less.  Trigger won't execute until at least 15 seconds after the off.

Remember favbets_market_id  Create new list every time  Disregard selection's bets

So I have a record of all the race data uniquely identified for every race (I record this in a text file for analysis in excel later) when a selection's back price <= 2.0.

What I want to achieve is if the winner of the last settled race was favbets_market_id_3_sel_name, place a bet in the current race.  Note that I only want to place a bet under this condition (i.e. I most probably won't have placed a bet in the previous race (but may have if the conditions dictate so) so can't use P/L variables to determine this in all cases.)

I can see there is a winner_name variable but when is this set and how do I link (reference) it between the previously settled market and the current one?

I have considered setting a flag (variable) if the back_price of favbets_market_id_3_sel_name hits 1.03 which is usually a pretty good indicator of the winner, but not always.

So basically, I want a trigger condition that will execute if the winner in the previous settled market was equal to favbets_market_id_3_sel_name in the previous settled market.

regards

Wez

• #2 by MarkV on 11 Dec 2018
  • Hi
    have a look at the pw_ prefix (previous winner).

pw_1_sel_name is the name of the winner in the last settled market
    pw_2_sel_index is the index of second place in the last settled market
    etc.
    pw_ is only valid for the last settled market before the current market, and it must be present in my markets  
  • #3 by Wez on 11 Dec 2018
  • Hi Mark,

Many thanks for the reply.

I hadn't clocked that particular prefix before but that looks perfect!
    I think that is the missing piece of my trigger jigsaw!

Thanks again,

Wez
Pages:
Actions