Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Rowland on 21 Aug 2014
  • Hi,

This may be a newbie question, none the less, I have tried a some of the triggers that come bundles with MF Pro, and they while the initial trigger works fine, the secondary triggers (ie Greenup or Stop-Loss) stop executing once the initial trigger has fired.

I am presuming that the settings in MF Pro might be causing this, having not modified the triggers myself, but I have had no success in getting them to fire.

Any advice as to where I should look?

Thanks,

Rowland
  • #2 by mcbee on 23 Aug 2014
  • hi
    make sure that you have enough funds for the green/dist loss triggers to fire.
    also make sure that you have ticked allow small bets in the betting options, because sometimes a green up/dist loss is a smaller bet that the matched bet.

mcbee
  • #3 by Rowland on 23 Aug 2014
  • hi mcbee,

Thanks for your response.

I have been running the triggers in test mode so the funds have been available, and yes
    small bets was allowed.

Any other advice appreciated.

Regards,

Rowland
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 28 Aug 2014
  • Hi Rowland,

Try these advices:

Trigger stopped working

Green-up and distribute-loss triggers will only work if certain circumstances are met, i.e. if the back price is higher than the lay price and vice versa.
  • #5 by Rowland on 28 Aug 2014
  • Hi Oxa,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I understand that green-up and stop loss will only execute when conditions are correct. This is not my issue. When I check the trigger logs I find that the triggers stop checking the market conditions once the initial bet has been placed, and hence will not place a countervailing bet even if the market does meet the requirements of the secondary trigger,s conditions.

Again any further advice appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Rowland
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 28 Aug 2014
  • Please give me an example of such trigger bundle.
Pages:
Actions