Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Orzola on 15 Apr 2013
  • Hello all.  I wonder if anyone can help?

I want to apply a set of triggers to more than one selection in the same race/match.

The complication is that the triggers will include user variables which I want to set separately for each selection I want to bet on.  As far as I know, user variables are either global or market specific, and can't be set just for a specific selection.

Also, I intend to activate and deactivate blocks on a selection specific basis.

Is there any sensible way around duplicating the set of triggers for every additional selection I decide to bet on?
  • #2 by mcbee on 15 Apr 2013
  • hi
    you would have to name your variables like
    s1(your name)
    so s1bp for example selection 1 back price
    just prefix your variables with s1 for fav, s2 for 2nd fav and so on.

mcbee
  • #3 by Orzola on 15 Apr 2013
  • Thanks mcbee.
    That would take care of the user variables issue, but not, at least as far as I can see, the deactivation of triggers.
    E.g. if I want to deactivate a trigger within my block for selection 1 but not selection 2, then I think it follows that I need separate triggers for each selection.
    The best I could come up with is to clone the block of triggers once I've finished it, and apply a pre-condition perhaps using sel_index and use user variables much as you suggested.
    That seemed a bit cumbersome, but it may be it's going to be the best I can do.

Pages:
Actions