Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by eusebiu on 29 Aug 2013
  • I am going crazy. ???
    I tried almost everything and I did not managed to do the following:

- remember back price from market A, event A
    - use the back price on formula to determine the amount to win when dutch lay on market B, event A

The closest I've got is that I set the variable globally and the formula is fine.
    However, the back price is not necessarily from event A. 

Any idea?
  • #2 by mcbee on 29 Aug 2013
  • hi
    if you could include your trigger, it will be easier to spot the error.

mcbee
  • #3 by eusebiu on 29 Aug 2013
  • Done
  • #4 by mcbee on 29 Aug 2013
  • hi
    the reason why it did not work as it should have is you did not have a condition to check if the variable had been set before placing the bet.
    i have added the condition to the trigger

please use test mode

mcbee

download below
  • #5 by eusebiu on 29 Aug 2013
  • Thank you McBee.

However, is not really working as I was looking for it to work.
    I will try to explain better:

Right now is using the variable, however if I have 3 events that I am monitoring, the trigger will pick randomly the event for  the Over/Under 2.5 back odds.

Ex.

Event 1 - Team A vs Team B OU 2.5 back 1.6
    Event 2 - Team C vs Team D OU 2.5 back 1.9
    Event 3 - Team E vs Team F OU 2.5 back 2.4

Now, it is using the Event 1 back price to dutch lay  the correct score on Event 3.
    What I would like is to use Event 1 back price for Event 1 correct score and so on.

• #6 by mcbee on 29 Aug 2013
  • hi
    sorry, but i am confused now.
    in your first post you said,
    - remember back price from market A, event A
    - use the back price on formula to determine the amount to win when dutch lay on market B, event A
    so you wanted to take the price from a to dutch in b

please can you say exactly what it is that you want to do and we can convert this into triggers.

mcbee
  • #7 by eusebiu on 29 Aug 2013
  • I will try again.

I would like to use the back price from O 2.5 market to set the amount to win (amount_to_win/ back_price) on the correct score market in the same event (game).

Ex.  This is how it should work

AC Milan - Barcelona O 2.5 back_price=1.9

amount_to_win=55

AC Milan - Barcelona correct score to dutch lay 0-2 (10.5) and 0-3 (12.5)

So the amount to win will be 55/1.9 = 28.94

At this point is working like this:

- let's say, I am monitoring in the same time Juventus - Real Madrid and Chelsea - Steaua.

- the trigger will randomly use the O 2.5 back_price from these games too to calculate the amount to win for the AC Milan correct score market.

The trigger should not cross games (O2.5 back_price from AC Milan - Barca should be used just on AC Milan Barca  correct score and not on the other games. Same for the Juventus - Real and Chelsea - Steaua).

I hope not it make more sense ... if not ... I don't know how to explain it better :)
  • #8 by mcbee on 30 Aug 2013
  • hi
    i see what you want now.
    here is the trigger using the market parent id.
    in the variable window type ou_market_parent_id and make sure that the markets have the same id.
    for some reason today there are some games with the correct score id 27057439 and the over/under showing -27057439, so there is not an id match (SFC opavaU19 v FK Teplice U19), yet again another betfair error.

please use test mode

mcbee

download the trigger below
  • #9 by eusebiu on 30 Aug 2013
  • Thank you.
    I will test it.
    I also changed the condition to ou_market_parent_id since it was still with over_odds
  • #10 by mcbee on 30 Aug 2013
  • hi
    well spotted  ;D, i was rushing and forgot that one  :o.

mcbee
Pages:
Actions