Author Topic: Greyhound forecast trigger help  (Read 1427 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Greyhound forecast trigger help
« on: 18 Jul 2023, 11:30 »
HI, is it possible to create a trigger to place bets on the British greyhound markets that will not place bets that include the first or second favourite in the win market. essentially I want to back or lay a selection in the forecast markets but I don't want the trigger to place a bet on a forecast that includes  the first two favourite dogs in the race.

Thanks

Re: Greyhound forecast trigger help
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jul 2023, 18:23 »
Hi
Not so easy to link those 2 markets so need to set user variables to save Win market ranks 1 and 2 as trap numbers.

I have tested this briefly and it will bet in Forecast market and exclude selections with trap numbers for first 2 favs in Win market.

This trigger uses global variables (I could only get it to link that way) so you can only have 1 market being monitored at any one time.

Two screenshots attached. First is the whole trigger. Second is conditions for Forecast market trigger. Add your own conditions to the Forecast market conditions to choose your selections.    
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Greyhound forecast trigger help
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jul 2023, 21:43 »
Thank you very much, that is a great help. I would never have worked that out.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE