Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by misticmerlin on 15 May 2014
  • Hi Friends,

Please can someone guide me to the following method:

I need to dutch 3 horses per race in various carefully selected races throughout the day.

I am looking (correct me if I am wrong) to have an excel spreadsheet with 5 columns to identify Race venue, time, index1 index2, index3. (A row per race)

I have chosen index number rather than horse name to make things easier.

How can I incorporate this into a trigger so at the appropriate time it will find the correct race from spreadsheet to dutch the three horses?

An guidance will be very much appreciated
    Many thank in advance
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 19 May 2014
  • Hi misticmerlin,

Yes, you can do it with Excel, but I see no reason why you can't do it with a simple text file with your selections. Yes, you would have to specify names instead of indexes, but beware that BetFair may change the order of horses in a race at any time, so this would be inefficient anyway.

You just create a text file, add all your horses there, press the "Import selections for auto-trading" button and specify the file path.

The program will then disable all selections except the ones you've added.

Then add a Dutch back trigger with a desired amount to win, and the job is done.
  • #3 by misticmerlin on 19 May 2014
  • Many thanks for your reply Oxa, I'll give it a go.

The reason I though I could rely on Index is due to I'm more likely to get the names wrong than entering a digit or two.

Thanks again
  • #4 by mithcd on 25 May 2014
  • Hi misticmerlin, how did this work out for you?
Pages:
Actions