Author Topic: InPlay Australia  (Read 3768 times)

Tags:
  • All members
InPlay Australia
« on: 24 Jul 2023, 14:17 »
So have researched a couple of threads on here re IP betting in Oz-seems to be topic of interest a few years back but now quiet. We are allowed to bet IP on Aussie/UK horse markets in running(as you will no doubt be aware) but is this condition check something MFpro currently supports? I have noticed that when you add a condition checking  that the markets Race Status is set to Off or Market's Status is set to In-Play, neither are ever detected as True (always false). I am pretty sure it is not me getting it wrong so thought I would ask.Is this something that will be dealt with in future upgrades? Great bit of kit as always providing me with endless hours of entertainment:D Thank you

Re: InPlay Australia
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jul 2023, 07:36 »
Hi
Betfair provides Race Status information for GB, IRE, RSA only. Remove any Race Status conditions for AUS markets. However, Market Status should be working fine as long as the market will actually go in-play. There is a condition that will check if the market will turn in-play:

markets in-play mode is supported  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: InPlay Australia
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2023, 03:18 »
Thanks.I'll check Market status again.Cheers for the help

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE