Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by racepro on 23 Aug 2014
  • Hi,
    I am using  bm_backa as the amount for a tennis match and the first player is matched however the second player throws up a "price or amount" error in the logs.
    If I put in say 20 in the amount then there are no log errors so the error has to be the
    bm_backa formula. Am I missing something ? is there a last matched back bet code ?
    By the way it is a lay trigger placing bets of same amount as the back trigger.
    Thanks for your assistance
    R
  • #2 by mcbee on 23 Aug 2014
  • hi
    if you are lay betting on the second player after the first player has a back bet on, then you need to use s_2_bm_backa for the first selection lay bet, or s_1_bm_backa for the second selection lay bet .
    s = selections index

when you put bm_backa, it is looking for the selecetions back amount, not the other selections back amount.

mcbee
  • #3 by racepro on 23 Aug 2014
  • Thanks mcbee, would I need two action sections in the one trigger? or two lay triggers?
    or can both formulas be joined together and put in the amount section? if so how?
    Thanks again
    R
  • #4 by racepro on 23 Aug 2014
  • Hi mcbee,
    Here is an example:

back Nadal  1.80   5.00
    Lay  Nadal   1.90   5.00
    back Murray 1.70  6.00
    lay    Murray 1.80  6.00

using bm_backa will lay Nadal but errors for the lay on Murray
    R
  • #5 by mcbee on 23 Aug 2014
  • hi
    your lay trigger should be choosing the selection in the conditions.

mcbee
  • #6 by racepro on 23 Aug 2014
  • Hi mcbee, I'm sorry but this is all a bit confusing.
    Firstly I cannot use rank =1 or odds less than x  etc
    So that would leave me to use the following condition:
    and selection's back amount is greater than bm_backa. and ones you suggested.
    Do I need to use two lay triggers? and refer to them as index 1 and index 2 or can I get away with just using one trigger ?
    Thanks and apologies for not being the sharpest tool in the shed :)
    R
  • #7 by racepro on 24 Aug 2014
  • Hi mcbee,
    You say I should be choosing criteria in conditions. However the error message relates to a price or amount error. I tracked it to the amount. As we have ascertained it relates to when it tries to place a lay bet on second player (having used  bm_backa) in amount box.
    What formula should I put in the "amount" box in body of trigger? should I have two triggers ?
    What I am trying to achieve is to lay a player for same amount as back bet when price drifts 20+ ticks. ......... then minutes later I may be repeating the process with other player.  The odds may not be similar so conditions involving rank etc will not work in conditions block.
    Alternatively a distribute loss trigger would work if I could get it to do the following:
    1) Fire on last back matched bet only.
    2) Amount to be same as matched back bet
    Sounds simple :)
    Hope this is clear
    Many thanks
    R
  • #8 by mcbee on 24 Aug 2014
  • hi
    your lay trigger should have the conditions
    and selections back matched is greater than 0
    and selections lay price is equal or greater than r_ticks(bm_backp,20)

in the amount box you type  bm_backa

mcbee
  • #9 by racepro on 25 Aug 2014
  • Hi mcbee,
    That's it, the error message has gone. Thank You
    R
Pages:
Actions