Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Murf on 25 Jul 2012
  • Hello all!
    I am new to this forum and to the marketfeeder. I like to learn 'the triggers' step by step. First i like to play around with this: Lay all runners @ a certain odd range with a certain stake and the 'keep it in play'.. (Some sort of lay the field..) BUT i like to place the bets as soon the feeder auto loads all selected races! Lets say at 10:00 am..sould be quite easy isnt it?!?
    Appreciate all the help i can get :)
  • #2 by mcbee on 26 Jul 2012
  • hi
    use this, just change the 1.01 to your own odds.
    http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/miscelaneous-betting/lay-all-1_01/
    the default laya is the amount you want to bet so you could put your amount in 2.00 or whatever.
    it will place the bets as soon as the market is loaded and monitored.
    it is best to set your refresh rate to 20 or 30 if you are going to monitor all markets all day

mcbee

• #3 by Murf on 26 Jul 2012
  • Thank! But it doesnt work propperly. It skips a lot of races when i press start market. I think its because the api requests. It might be better 'to trigger' the bet at a time xy before the race. How can i do that? And how does it work to start the markets auto after reloading them? Thanks for you patience with me :-)
  • #4 by mcbee on 26 Jul 2012
  • hi
    select the settings at the top right of the bot screen
    select  monitoring options
    in market refresh
    tick the  start monitoring events at (set this to the time you want to monitor the markets)
    save

mcbee
Pages:
Actions