Author Topic: Make Me A Trigger  (Read 2674 times)

• All members
Make Me A Trigger
« on: 02 Aug 2023, 14:59 »
Hi
Would it be possible for a trigger to be made that identifies the winning favourite position for the last race at the same track. (not previous event)

if so then i would like to be able to set a constant for the favourite i am looking for. Say 2 for example and if the 2nd fav won the last race then lay it. if it was not the 2nd favourite then no bet. If a simple step recovery could be added then that would be great.

Thanks

• Administrator
Re: Make Me A Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 07 Aug 2023, 10:31 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached along with the Market Locator market search template. Configure market scheduler in Monitoring Options to run this search once per day.

Use the constants inside the file to adjust the trigger settings, specifically fav_rank to set the rank of the favourite you want to lay against if it has won the previous race in the current racecourse.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode before you switch to real money. I recommend testing triggers in Time Machine, as you can run your strategy by multiple markets in minutes, and the data is very cheap. 

If you'd like to make any changes to the original trigger description, please make a new trigger request.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE