Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Matthias on 12 Jan 2015
  • Market Locator offers a condition called "is in list/is not in list". I was wondering how to make use of it. How should the list look like? I was considering to use this conditions when selection certain leagues, such as Premier League, Bundesliga or Serie A.

Thanks,
    Matthias
  • #2 by barniani on 22 Jan 2015
  • I've been trying to search for this on a tutorial but there hasn't been anything said. Maybe a trial and error would be the best option to go with to check how it works.
  • #3 by mips on 22 Jan 2015
  • Hi,
    In this case you should use : Market name contains Bundesliga 1(Barclays Premier League, Serie A ...) in Market Properties field.
  • #4 by Matthias on 22 Jan 2015
  • Thanks guys. I'll try that.
  • #5 by Matthias on 23 Jan 2015
  • It works for a single league, e.g. Market Name Contains Serie A. However when I put Market Name Contains Serie A, Primera Division no search results are returned. I guess the different leagues need to be separated but commas are apparently wrong.
  • #6 by mips on 23 Jan 2015
  • Then you should use Market's name contains values in file (where you need to create some .txt file and enter path to file)
    Example in attachment.
  • #7 by Matthias on 23 Jan 2015
  • Thanks again!  :)
  • #8 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 25 Jan 2015
  • I'd like to add that unfortunately it is not always possible to search by league's names or the names of championships because currently the API does not provide this opportunity.
Pages:
Actions