Author Topic: Market support on a selection  (Read 18789 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Market support on a selection
« on: 22 Jan 2024, 12:23 »
Hi,

How can I use MF to find the market support for a selection? For example in horse racing before the off, a selections price is going in one direction for the last 1 minute whilst constantly being backed or layed with most of the market money. I don't want to just compare now figures to figures 1 minute ago (someone could have just backed £20,000 in the last 1 second). I would like to know that out of the last minute this selection has always (mostly) had the most amount of money matched every 5 seconds and the price is on a trajectory up or down (give or take a few ticks).

Thanks!
Yeah! :p

Re: Market support on a selection
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jan 2024, 18:47 »
Hi
Try something like this in test mode:

selections trigger expression voldif_1 is the maximum
and selections back price dif over 1 min is less than 0   <---------- back this 
or
selections trigger expression voldif_1 is the maximum
and selections back price dif over 1 min is greater than 0   <---------- lay this

the voldif_ and price dif conditions are updated on each refresh so it will take into account all money matched during the last minute

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE