Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Mr.Martingale on 16 Jun 2014
  • Hi

As pointed out in the helpfile its possible to refer to different excel cells using
    MFPro's variables, like:

"cell_querymarket_id_D(sel_index*3+1)"

However, instead of referring to different rows in column D, is it possible to refer
    to different colums, at a fixed row (4)? Like:

"cell_querymarket_id_(sel_index*3+1)4"

Thanks in advance, best regards!

• #2 by londolozi on 16 Jun 2014
  • Try this link http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/exporting-many-markets-data-to-one-excel-sheet-this-is-done!/ it may have your answer otherwise search 'sheet'

I am sure you can refer to a different columns
    cell_querymarket_id_(col)4

where col is a variable that equals "P" or "AZ" etc
  • #3 by Mr.Martingale on 18 Jun 2014
  • Hi, and thanks for taking your time helping me!

I'm afraid there's a misunderstanding about my issue: The problem is that the row-dimension in excel is identified by a numerical number, but the column dimension is identified by an alphabetical letter. Therefore, MFPro/Excel has no problem interpret a numerical value, like "sel_index" to a row variable, and hence assign to the corresponding row-dimension. But how can you assign a numerical value to excel's column dimension: a letter?
    Say, I want a MFPro numerical variable to represent "A4" if the variable is "1" and "B4" if the variable is "2" etc. - Can you formulate this to something like:
    "cell_querymarket_id_("letter interpretation of numerical variable")4
  • #4 by londolozi on 19 Jun 2014
  • There is a way. I recall Oxa helping me with this issue more than a year ago and will check my posts to see if was a forum thread.

Pages:
Actions