Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by NIKOLAS the GREEK on 26 Aug 2014
  • hi mcbee

i would like to insert the attached excel file which includes match odds market prices and over/under2.5  goals market and set a trigger  that will make a bet if the prices in betfair decrease by 3% compare to the prices which are in the excel file and after green them up with profit 5%

can you  help me pls????

nikolas
  • #2 by mcbee on 06 Sep 2014
  • hi
    sorry, due to me only having a laptop, i cannot work with excel sheets open and run mfp correctly.
    oxa or mark will have to work on this one.

mcbee
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 06 Sep 2014
  • Hi Nikolas,

Let me look into this for you.
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 19 Sep 2014
  • Hi Nikolas,

I apologise for the delay in my response: I've been trying to find a solution for you.

The way you want to do it requires writing a special complex VBA procedure which is out of scope of the trigger development service.

There is an alternative way to do the same thing. It would require from you creating a text file with each selection's name on a new line, and its price next to it separated by a Tab character. Please see the example attached. Note that the names of markets and corresponding selections must be identical to those on BetFair, e.g. "The Draw", not "Draw" and "Brest v Arles", not "Brest VS Arles".

If you're happy to create such file for your needs, I can then supply the triggers.
Pages:
Actions