Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by RyanWolf on 11 Jan 2021
  • Hi, can I have this trigger adjusted please?

Instead of placing back bet at available back odds trigger would be laying under at available lay odds. Instead of placing a bet when odds drop some %, would be placing a bet (lay under) when current under odds drift some %.

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-triggered-betting/odds-drop/

RyanWolf price drop amended 05_12_2018.mft

Thanks.
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 20 Jan 2021
  • Hello!

The original triggers to which you are referring did not place any bets at all, they were used to alert you of a price drop.

Can you please check again to make sure we're talking about the same triggers?
  • #3 by RyanWolf on 20 Jan 2021
  • Hi, yep, my mistake. Not placing a bet but just alerting is what I mean. Thanks.
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 18 Feb 2021
  • Hello!

So it should be like this?

Instead of alerting trigger would be laying under at available lay odds. Instead of alerting, it would be placing a bet (lay under) when current under odds drift some %.
  • #5 by RyanWolf on 18 Feb 2021
  • Hi, we are getting confused more and more from what I see now.

Simply: I need a trigger who alerts when under odds drift after some minute. 

Thanks.
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 23 Feb 2021
  • Hello!

Please see your triggers attached. You now have the option to look for both price increase and decrease by setting the price_change to either positive or negative value.

Make sure to set the default market history depth to a value that is not less than rec_time (I'm attaching a screenshot showing where to find this setting).
  • #7 by RyanWolf on 23 Feb 2021
  • Hi,

can you show me what exactly should I change the option for this positive or neg value?

Thanks
  • #8 by RyanWolf on 27 Feb 2021
  • Why you guys dont answer questions? This is another one when I asked for simply trigger and got additional features I didnt ask for. Not everyone are skilled enough to amend triggers thats why people ask you to make you them. I asked for a trigger for odds drift only. Got a trigger for odds drift/steam as well. Asking how to amend that, no answer. At this point I dont know how to set to to make it work and no one cares to give a hint.
  • #9 by pcal72 on 03 Mar 2021
  • Hi RyanWolf

I went through the post and will try to help you.

You change the value (positive or negative) where the blue mark I made in the image is.

I hope I have helped you.

pcal
Pages:
Actions