Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by VaultDweller on 22 Mar 2015
  • I would like to request a trigger based on the football cash generator.
    My idea is the same as the original, bet on 0-0, lay the draw. However, I think if this trigger acts after about 70 minutes inplay when the score in any given match is still 0-0, a goal would be much more likely to green it up at once, even when the non favorite team scores the first goal.
    I understand that the winnings will not be as high, though I also think you will hardly find any match that will not green up instantly after a goal.
  • #2 by VaultDweller on 22 Mar 2015
  • I haven't done the math, but today in the car I thought, what if you made the trigger to bet on a correct score inplay when it's a draw (any draw) and the odds for correct score hit 2.0, you make a lay on the draw. Then green up with a goal, and break even on a match that ends a draw. Seems this would work just fine.
  • #3 by mcbee on 28 Mar 2015
  • hi
    i was working on your other request, then you altered it.
    your second request is not very good, because if you back at about 2 for 2 euro, and lay the draw, you will never make a profit.
    the original works because of the high back price on the 0 - 0 and low lay price on the draw.

mcbee
  • #4 by VaultDweller on 28 Mar 2015
  • Thank you for your reply. Like I said, I was just thinking out loud in the second post without actually doing the math. The original request is what I asked, so I let that stand then. Thank you in advance for the work on it!
  • #5 by mcbee on 28 Mar 2015
  • hi
    here is your trigger
    in the constant you can set
    Back bet amount
    Minutes since in-play to place the bets
    Bet on the 0 - 0   y=yes    n=no
    Lay bet amount for lay only, no back bet

i added the bet on 0 - 0 yes or no, because the back price of the 0 - 0 is very low after half time, so you will never make a profit unless you lay only the draw.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Pages:
Actions