Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by stylesclash1984! on 11 Jan 2020
  • Hello

I'm trying to create a trigger, but I'm just wondering whether the bot is able to do it.

Only briefing, one part of my trigger is placing a lay bet on 0-0. I'll be using a couple of other score lines, but i'll be back these. I want to begin backing the 0-0 at certain points during the first half. Around 5 bck bets. I'm wondering will the the bot allow me to create this condition that I'll be able to edit the odds and stakes for different games?

For example, I lay 0-0 at odds of 15.0 for £15. During the first half of one chosen game, I'd like to place a back bet of £1.75 at odds of 12.0. Then when odds get lower to 9.5, place a back bet of £2.00 and so on. 

I'm hoping that if this possible, as I'd like to be able to edit the odds and stakes for the five back bets of 0-0 during the first half.

Many thanks for your help!
  • #2 by MarkV on 12 Jan 2020
  • Hi
    This should be possible, but it depends on how you were thinking of editing the odds and stakes for your back bets. My suggestion would be to import a text file containing tab separated values (see attached screenshot). The imported data can be used in conditions using the imported_ variable.

for example:
    back
    price: imported_1
    amount: imported_2
    condition: selections back price is equal or less than imported_1

etc...  
Pages:
Actions