Author Topic: Question about greening up on multiple selections  (Read 635 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi all, 

I'm currently halfway through the free trial for market feeder pro and just trying to wrap my head around setting up my own triggers. I appreciated the simplicity of the example trigger "repeated_triggers", which lays the second favourite and greens up at the next available opportunity an unspecified amount of times.

Anyway, I thought I'd try to modify the trigger so that it applies to all selections with a lay price < 25, but I can't seem to get it to work. The initial lay works fine, but whenever the program greens up on a single selection the block repeats for ALL valid selections. Could anyone explain to me why this is happening, I've spent a good while looking at the trigger and can't figure it out!

Many thanks
JM

• Administrator
Re: Question about greening up on multiple selections
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2020, 15:04 »
Hi, could you attach the trigger file (.mft) so that I could run it in my copy of MF Pro and provide comments?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Question about greening up on multiple selections
« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2020, 18:06 »
Here you go!

I worked a little more on the problem, and I think I may have fixed it - though, I have had to repeat the condition: 

for two triggers, which seems inefficient. Is there perhaps a more efficient solution? 

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE