Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by jm66 on 21 Sep 2020
  • Hi all, 

I'm currently halfway through the free trial for market feeder pro and just trying to wrap my head around setting up my own triggers. I appreciated the simplicity of the example trigger "repeated_triggers", which lays the second favourite and greens up at the next available opportunity an unspecified amount of times.

Anyway, I thought I'd try to modify the trigger so that it applies to all selections with a lay price < 25, but I can't seem to get it to work. The initial lay works fine, but whenever the program greens up on a single selection the block repeats for ALL valid selections. Could anyone explain to me why this is happening, I've spent a good while looking at the trigger and can't figure it out!

Many thanks
    JM
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 21 Sep 2020
  • Hi, could you attach the trigger file (.mft) so that I could run it in my copy of MF Pro and provide comments?
  • #3 by jm66 on 21 Sep 2020
  • Here you go!

I worked a little more on the problem, and I think I may have fixed it - though, I have had to repeat the condition: 

for two triggers, which seems inefficient. Is there perhaps a more efficient solution? 
Pages:
Actions