Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bonecrusher on 30 Dec 2014
  • Hi Guys,

I was reading a post on a condition that emails to the punter different things to do with his trigger, every 30 or 40 seconds

I was thinking is it possible to send an email to me when a bet has been matched by my betting trigger ?

I would think the condition would need to check if a matched bet has been made say every 30 secs as i go to the track and would like to know what i am on DURING or BEFORE the race.

This would be a great condition!!! and i am sure others would like to use it also  ;D

Any help would be appreciated  :)

Bonecrusher
  • #2 by MarkV on 30 Dec 2014
  • Hi
    The attached trigger will send an email once per selection, as soon as the selection has a back matched amount.
    If you want to you can add other information in the email text. As stands it sends back_matched price and back_matched amount. The email function by default includes the matching selections names.

Please ensure your email settings have been configured:
    Settings > Email and SMS

Try it out in test mode and see if it is suitable for you.
  • #3 by bonecrusher on 30 Dec 2014
  • Hi Mark,

Thanks for this, is it possible to add to the formula if a LAY bet was made also???

Thanks Bonecrusher
  • #4 by MarkV on 30 Dec 2014
  • Hi Mark,

Thanks for this, is it possible to add to the formula if a LAY bet was made also???

Thanks Bonecrusher
    Hi
    Trigger file attached
  • #5 by bonecrusher on 30 Dec 2014
  • Thanks Mark they both work fine, this is a great addition for the on the move punter.

Cheers Bonecrusher   8)
Pages:
Actions