Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by whitey86 on 03 Mar 2017
  • Hi all,

I am testing an idea I have and would like a recommendation for a staking plan to back.

I have a 72% strike rate with average back odds of 1.42. Normally the longest losing run is only 4 or 5. I tried the new 2-6 Staking Plan because I can usually get 2 wins out of 6 easily and it worked great to begin with and then it just wiped out my bank - twice (in test mode!)

Does anyone have any experience using a staking plan with roughly the same strike rate and odds?

Thanks,

Whitey :)
  • #2 by mcbee on 03 Mar 2017
  • hi
    the multi link doubles might work best for your system and it wont wipe your bank.
    http://marketfeederpro.com/learn/triggers/back-multi-link-doubles/

mcbee
  • #3 by whitey86 on 03 Mar 2017
  • Hi mcbee,

Thanks for your suggestion. I've read the plan and it looks good. By the way, the URL on the trigger page doesn't work any more - it is now http://www.professional-racing-tips.com/staking-plans/multi-link-staking-plan.aspx

I think I understand how it should work but it's not working like that...

Starting bank of £100

Market #1 5% = £5 lost
    Market #2 4% = £4 won £1.90

If I am correct, using this staking plan the £1.90 should now be divided by the remaining 4 markets since there is a cycle of 6. Therefore the next stake should be 3% + £1.90/4 (£3 + 47p = £3.47)

However the stake was £6.33?

Market #3 £6.33 lost

Next should have been 2% + £1.90/4 (£2 + 47p = £2.47) but the stake was £5.33

Market #4 £5.33 won £2.23

So obviously markets 5 and 6 were wrong too.

Is there something wrong with the trigger? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

• #4 by mcbee on 03 Mar 2017
  • hi
    i need the trigger logs and the program log please.
    just downloaded and tried , it works as it should
    first bet lost 5
    second bet won 5.40
    third bet was 3+profit/4 = 4.35 bet amount

mcbee
  • #5 by whitey86 on 03 Mar 2017
  • Hi mcbee,

Sorry, I guess it might be the way I'm using it. I'm using it to dutch back. If you update the backing trigger to dutch back the first 3 favs (just as an example) then it doesn't work correctly? I'm not sure why that would make a difference?

Could you test that and see what happens for you?

Thanks,

• #6 by mcbee on 03 Mar 2017
  • hi
    it happens because the trigger is designed for one selection by using the history profit/loss information.
    so with a dutch bet of 3 it adds up all 3 back prices then divides by 3 to get the average price and calculates the profit from that figure.
    the trigger can be altered but you will have to make a trigger request.
    or try to alter it yourself by changing the    increasing add_up   trigger to use the settled market profit/loss .

mcbee
Pages:
Actions