Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by whitey86 on 22 Apr 2013
  • Hi,

I am using the Over/Under Martingale trigger and finding games using the scheduled market search but I don't want to add 100's of games and crash my computer (which it does when lots of games are on at the same time). So I wondered if there is a way to remove games from my market if I alreay have say 6 there?

Thanks,

Dave

• #2 by MarkV on 22 Apr 2013
  • Hi
    You can make a trigger to delete markets so only 6 markets are in My Markets:
    Sort My Markets by date and time

Trigger:
    Delete market
    Condition:
    Selection’s trigger expression market_index is greater than 6

You can also experiment with set market’s idle refresh to / set market inplay refresh to adjust refresh rates using a similar condition as above, or getting closer to the start of the event.
  • #3 by whitey86 on 22 Apr 2013
  • Hi MarkV,

I already use triggers to control the refresh rate, but thanks for the suggestion.

Will market_index work? I thought Under/Over 0.5 goals was 1 market and Under/Over 1.5 goals was another and so on?... I wanted all those options U/O 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5... for 6 teams?

Excuse my ignorance if you are correct :)

Thanks,

Dave
  • #4 by MarkV on 22 Apr 2013
  • Hi
    You are quite right. I had forgotten about all the markets that trigger needs.
    I can't give you a definitive answer, but can pass on something for you to work with.

The attached trigger will remember all the related markets of a single market which is defined in the conditions of the first trigger.
    The second trigger will delete the remembered markets.

I'll think a bit further on this and post if I come up with something.
  • #5 by whitey86 on 23 Apr 2013
  • Hi MarkV,

Thanks for your help. I had a thought...

Could you do something like save the first 6 market_parent_id's and then either place a bet if the market_parent_id exists or remove the market if it doesn't.

Then after 2 hours (90 mins, 15 mins half time plus injury time) since the off remove that market and it's market_parent_id - that will give room for another game.

Would anything like that work or is there something much simpler?

Thanks,

Dave
  • #6 by MarkV on 23 Apr 2013
  • Hi
    The attached should retain 6 matches worth of OU markets and delete the rest. Please use test mode to try it out as I have not tested it extensively.
  • #7 by Fieldypt on 03 May 2013
  • Sorry to reopen this topic, but to me it happens all the same.
    I added this trigger to delete the games, but it deletes all and leaves no go game.

sorry my english, goolge translator lol
  • #8 by MarkV on 04 May 2013
  • Hi
    Try this one in test mode.
    I have changed it a bit and also added 2 delays to allow time for each trigger to process all the markets.
  • #9 by MarkV on 04 May 2013
  • ...and this one which is a modified version of the last.
    This one should retain 6 soccer games of OU markets but only those games that have up to OU8.5
Pages:
Actions