Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by rubold on 24 Nov 2020
  • I need a set of triggers to implement a trailing stop-loss.
    So at the start of each day's betting I want to specify a target profit and a target loss whereupon betting will stop or switch to test mode.  The target loss needs to operate on a trailing basis, whereby, if the betting is increasing the starting balance,  then the target loss will be applied to the new balance.

This is a common feature of automated betting, but I was unable to find an example in the trigger library.  There are some which mention trailing stop-loss but these seem to be for back/lay or lay/back systems.
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 24 Nov 2020
  • Hello!

What kind of bets would you like to have as a base for this set of triggers? E.g. laying on the favourite?
  • #3 by rubold on 25 Nov 2020
  • I will be laying on a number of selections in greyhound races that may include the favourite.  Basic strategy is working well, but as is usual with greyhounds several days of profit are often followed by a thumping loss so  I determined that a trailing stop-loss would be beneficial in maintaining a steady profit.
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 03 Dec 2020
  • Please see your triggers attached.

The laying trigger is just an example of usage: you can replace it with your own, just make sure to include the condition.
Pages:
Actions