Author Topic: Trigger Advice / Help  (Read 2886 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trigger Advice / Help
« on: 23 Jul 2014, 19:06 »
Hi,

I have a set of triggers which Repeat a block containing Back, Greenup, Distribute loss, Close.

How do I stop the Back trigger from repeating unless there is a lay bet created by either Greenup or distribute loss trigger ?

Thanks,

• All members
Re: Trigger Advice / Help
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2014, 20:23 »
Lay unmatched is greater than zero ?
Improvise Adapt Overcome

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2014, 21:12 »
Not sure that will work because greenup and distribute loss functions in MFP only fire a lay bet in if the odds move in the correct direction.

I need it to Back and then wait for either GREENUP or DISTRIBUTE LOSS and then repeat the whole process all over again.

So, apart from the first back bet there must be a matched lay bet before placing another back bet.

I looked at the repeating triggers supplied with MFP and none of them actually meet that type of criteria.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jul 2014, 21:24 »
Perhaps Lay matched greater than zero or Trigger xxxx runs equal 1
Improvise Adapt Overcome

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jul 2014, 21:30 »
Hi
add a condition block to the close block trigger:
AND
    trigger <name of greenup trigger> number of runs is greater than 0
    or trigger <name of distribute loss trigger> number of runs is greater than 0
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 23 Jul 2014, 22:14 »
Hi
add a condition block to the close block trigger:
AND

Thanks. But how is that going to stop the BACK trigger from placing another back bet ?

It needs to....

1. Back
2. Either Greenup or Distribute Loss
3. Close
4. Repeat

But I tried to code it and looked at other MFP examples and in all cases I have seen it will continue to place multiple back bets. Which is fine but only if 2 above has worked after the initial Back bet.

Thanks for any help.

« Reply #6 on: 24 Jul 2014, 07:10 »
Hi
The Close Block trigger is the instruction to the program to repeat the trigger block.
If the conditions in the Close Block trigger include:
AND

then the trigger block will be closed (next back bet repetition given the go-ahead) only if:
greenup trigger has executed
or
distribute loss trigger has executed

If neither has executed, the trigger block will not repeat and the next back bet will not be placed.

If the first back bet does not fire, use something like this in the Close Block conditions:

AND
     OR
        trigger <backing trigger name> number of runs is equal to 0 overall
     OR       
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE