Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by turk on 22 Aug 2018
  • Hi, I have create a file with a lot of triggers for the match odds and correct score so they can work together.

If I use this file to work only in one match (both markets) it works perfectly, but when I put in my market let's say 10 games to work simultaneously the trigger won't work perfectly in all the other matches. What am I doing wrong? It seems like the program gets confused and says the the trigger was fired already, but it was actually fired for other game, not that one. I want the trigger to fire one time por game only. But it has to check all of the games for the day.
    Please help me.

Thanks.
    Turk
  • #2 by mcbee on 22 Aug 2018
  • hi
    sorry but we need to see your full trigger so that it can be tested and corrected.
    your screen shots only show the betting triggers , it is the other trigger that calculate the bet amount and losses that could be the problem.

mcbee
  • #3 by turk on 22 Aug 2018
  • Hi, please see attached. Thanks.
  • #4 by mcbee on 22 Aug 2018
  • hi

If I use this file to work only in one match (both markets) it works perfectly

are you sure that this is your working trigger.
    i have tested it and due to incorrect conditions there cannot be any bets placed in the match odds market before in-play.
    there was a lay bet placed in the match odds market in-play BUT again due to incorrect conditions the distribute loss trigger ( distribuir as perdas UNDERDOG STOP LOSS EM 8% (SAIR DO LAY) ) could not work.
    the trigger ( Green-up ao empate (lay matched in play depois do 0-1) Time A favorito começou perdendo ) cannot work because of missing condition information.
    the trigger ( Close trade no 0-1 no Cs (in-play) ) cannot work because of missing condition information and incorrect conditions.
    trigger ( Dutching, Stage 2 calculate ) cannot work because of incorrect conditions

please include your WORKING trigger.

mcbee
  • #5 by turk on 26 Aug 2018
  • I am so sorry sir. I am so ashamed because i figured out the mistake I was making and it turns out it was something so stupid that I am ashamed I even asked you.
    The problem was due the fact that I had ticked the overal box in all triggers, so once one trigger was fired, it wouldn't fire again, so all I did was untick and know it is working perfectly. 
    Thank you for your time and I am sorry for any inconvinience. 
    Turk
  • #6 by mcbee on 26 Aug 2018
  • hi
    yes i did notice that on all the trigger conditions.
    this request will stay open so if you require a trigger alteration or created please use this post.

thank you
    mcbee
Pages:
Actions