Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Mark Robson on 30 Mar 2020
  • Hello, 

I am hoping someone is able to help. I have just created some triggers for baccarat and on the whole its working well. The issue I am having is in some situations two triggers are triggered at the same time, closing the trade twice (and therefore ending in a back bet).

So I start with a lay bet.

One trigger is set to GREEN UP to take a profit if there is a price movement giving a 5% profit.

Other trigger to set to DISTRIBUTE losses if dealer has cards 6-9 or odds fall below 9.00

The issue is occasionally the dealer will have a 7 for example and the odds will have also risen meaning both bets are triggered - both closing my lay bet and then placing the same amount as a back bet. I have tried to see if i can set a parameter for the dis loss bet at less than 5% profit yet I cant find anything like this. Does anyone have any advice as to how to resolve this issue?

Many Thanks

Mark
  • #2 by rubold on 31 Mar 2020
  • Position  the green-up trigger before the distribute loss trigger.

If both these triggers are active in the same round(s) then add  both of these conditions to the distribute loss trigger:

Seconds since round start is equal or greater than 5
    and Selections Matched Back is equal to 0

• #3 by Mark Robson on 31 Mar 2020
  • Ah perfect, thank you very much
  • #4 by Mark Robson on 31 Mar 2020
  • As a further, does anyone happen to have the link to the payment page for Time Machine. I don't seem to be the first person with the issue but when I press prolong on the popup page it freezes. Apparently this will be resolved when it is paid for. I have tried emailing support yet with everyone going on I have not had a reply.

Many Thanks
Pages:
Actions