Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by fumusic on 19 Jan 2021
  • What is the variable i need to trigger a back bet when back_price is x ticks above the actual_sp inplay?
    So something like selection's back_price is 10 ticks greater than actual_sp (which you can't do on market feeder pro!).
    I did think about using tdiff variable but it doesn't give the same results.
    I want the variable to trigger regardless of the time taken for back_price to be x ticks greater than actual_sp.
    Thanks for any help provided.
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 19 Jan 2021
  • Selection's Back Price is equal or greater than r_ticks(actual_sp, 10)
  • #3 by fumusic on 19 Jan 2021
  • Thanks Oxa, I'll try that.
    Just to learn for myself, what does r_ticks stand for; I couldn't see it on the variable list?
  • #4 by MarkV on 19 Jan 2021
  • Hi
    It is in Operators and Functions in the manual
    r_ticks(original_price, ticks)
    Returns a price that is ticks higher or lower than original_price. If ticks is positive the returned price will be higher, and if it is negative the price will be lower.
    For example: r_ticks(6, 4) will return 6.8, and r_ticks(4.1, -5) will return 3.8.
    Note that for Asian Handicap markets a tick is equal to 0.01 regardless of the price range.
    The expression r_ticks(original_price, 0) will return original_price adjusted for the correct value based on its price range. E.g. if you write r_ticks(10.17, 0), it will return 10.0, if you write r_ticks(2.57, 0), it will return 2.58 and so on.
  • #5 by fumusic on 27 Jan 2021
  • Additional query:
    Is there a way to use r_ticks with a range which is between 10 and 20 ticks above actual_sp?
  • #6 by MarkV on 27 Jan 2021
  • Hi
    Certainly:
    Selection's Back Price is between r_ticks(actual_sp, 10) and r_ticks(actual_sp, 20)
Pages:
Actions