Author Topic: can I go directly to back some odds only?  (Read 1191 times)

Tags:
  • All members
can I go directly to back some odds only?
« on: 14 Jul 2018, 01:11 »
with the screenshot back_and_lay.png, when I click say the 0-2 blue back button, the system loads back at 4.00 AND lay at 4.00, but I only want to back at the odds, and I dont even want 4.00, but some carefully calculated amount.

I then have to waste time removing the 4.00 lay by clearing that box as in back_only.png, and sometimes I forget to clear it, I then also have to waste further time changing 4.00 to some other amount. :(

when the clock is ticking, any wasted time leads to odds changing as well as panic and confusion.

is there some way where firstly clicking a blue back box only shows a backed amount and clicking a pink lay box only shows a layed amount, or better still if both boxes are empty, and I only enter what I want? ???

Re: can I go directly to back some odds only?
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2018, 09:51 »
Build some triggers to change the back/lay amounts automatically. If time is an issue, then manually entering is too slow and leads to typing and mental errors. Test some triggers and then try them live for small amounts.

• All members
Re: can I go directly to back some odds only?
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jul 2018, 21:20 »
but when I click "Settings", and then "Betting Options", for "Default Back amount" and "Default Lay amount", as a suggestion, why not allow an empty value ie "" to be given?

currently when I try that, when I click "Save", I get an error message "Enter a number between 0.01 and 1000000". But why not allow an empty value, is there a programmatic reason why this cannot be done?

:-\

because that would enable me to do what I described :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE