Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by IRL on 14 Dec 2014
  • If so, what changes need to be made?
  • #2 by LarpHager on 14 Dec 2014
  • Hi Irl,

Its certainly possible to alter the trigger as per the example I have attached for you.  I have only briefly tested it to see if it fires the bets. Apart from that I have no idea about how it would work in real mode or in play or anything else for that matter. I merely made a few changes so it would fire in the correct score market. So play around with it on test mode for awhile and see how it goes.

Larp
    • LarpHager
  • #3 by IRL on 14 Dec 2014
  • Thanks LarpHager!!!

I'll do the tests...
  • #4 by LarpHager on 14 Dec 2014
  • Hi,

I just tried it on tomorrow nights game in the premier. The initial bets fires ok, not sure about how it will work that.

Larp
    • LarpHager
  • #5 by IRL on 14 Dec 2014
  • OK tks!
  • #6 by mcbee on 15 Dec 2014
  • hi
    football pre match prices do not move much before that start time, so maybe not good.

mcbee
  • #7 by IRL on 16 Dec 2014
  • I noticed that too, but the problem is that the trigger should correspond to bet on the favorite, in the case of correct score, 0-0, because this value will always decrease ... imagine if there were such a possibility, the rest of the bets he would adjust throughout the game, in-play ...
  • #8 by LarpHager on 16 Dec 2014
  • Hi Irl,

You cannot compare a soccer match correct score market with a horserace win market. Once a price is gone in the correct score market inplay,ie a goal, it cannot come back. So you cannot ever recover or chase that price, its gone.

Do a good search of historical posts and you will find something that relates to your strategy. Then either adapt that trigger or post a request to have one built for you under the Request A Trigger section.

good luck
    Larp
    • LarpHager
Pages:
Actions