Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by goodyflyer on 13 Mar 2014
  • Hi
    I set up today all the horse races to run Auto-Dutching on them( in test mode)  , went into each race and bet on them all (about 25 races altogether).
    I came home from work and started to go thro them 1 by 1 to see if I had made a profit overall , I hit the settle button on the first one and it said I had won and made a profit , great I thought ,then to the next and the next and the next all making a profit , the 5th race I hit the settled button to be told I had lost and the yellow winner banner was right near the bottom of the race card ,,That’s not right I said “ So I looked up the race on the Racing Post website and according to the horse I had bet on it had won . I checked my “Statement” and it also said I had lost , the horse was showing as a losing bet even tho it had won , after checking all my 25 races this happened 5 times ,The wrong winner in each racecard and the wrong winner in my Statement, I am very concerned about this as I was going to buy the system within your new pricing range which seems to be a very reasonable price , but am much concerned about the erroneous information I have outlined , especially when I use real money.

Any suggestions anyone?
    PS
    Tomorrow I am going to do the same and keep a written record of the discrepencies I find.
    Cheers
  • #2 by mcbee on 14 Mar 2014
  • hi
    make sure that you have ticked download the results from betfair , in the test mode settings.
    tick save all test bets on program's exit.
    do not tick any other box.

mcbee
  • #3 by mithcd on 21 Mar 2014
  • Hi goodyflyer, I was just wondering on this. Were you able to get this to work by any chance?
Pages:
Actions