Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by markoone11 on 03 May 2016
  • Hi,

Is there a way that I can check if my selection is a CLEAR favourite, at or near the time of the off?

I want to make sure that the selection is not joint favourite, before I bet on it, but I'd like to be able to use say maybe 5 ticks difference.

Thanks

Mark.
  • #2 by MarkV on 03 May 2016
  • Hi
    and selections trigger expression g_ticks(r_1_back_price, r_2_back_price) is equal or greater than 5
    another way
    and favourites back price is equal or less than r_ticks(r_2_back_price, -5)
    and another
    and second favourites back price is equal or greater than r_ticks(r_1_back_price, 5)
  • #3 by markoone11 on 04 May 2016
  • Hi MarkV,

Thanks for the reply. I do have a slight problem with this though...

What happens if horse1 has odds = 3.0 and horse2 has odds = 3.0, and horse3 has odds = 8

Both horse1 and horse2 have equal odds, so how does MFP determine the favourite? I may be thinking too deeply, but horses 1 and 2 are joint favourite, so the SECOND favourite will be horse3, which is clearly more than 5 points away from the 'favourite' - so to speak.

Thanks

Mark.
  • #4 by MarkV on 04 May 2016
  • Hi
    This topic might be useful to read:
    https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-triggered-betting/lay-selection-if-favourite-trigger/msg46248/#msg46248

but I would add a condition to check the price is unique, add this as your last condition in the betting trigger:
    and selections trigger expression matching_number is equal to 1

this will make sure the count of selections meeting the previous conditions in the trigger is 1

Pages:
Actions