Author Topic: First market of the day removing itself  (Read 739 times)

Tags:
  • All members
First market of the day removing itself
« on: 04 Apr 2022, 11:57 »
Hi,

I have this problem, MFP adds UK horse racing win markets at 9am, then somewhere between 9am and the first race starting the market removes itself, even before the market is being refreshed 30 minutes before the scheduled start time?!

The market has not started to refresh and even if it does refresh I don't have a trigger that removes markets. My settings are DON'T delete finished/settled markets automatically. It does delete in-play markets markets automatically. However this also happened with that un-checked.

This only happens every now and again, but it is very frustrating. Nothing indicates that a market has been deleted in the program logs?

This has happened today (04/04/2022), I've been keeping an eye on it.

The 13:00 Redcar race was added at 9am with all of today's races and between 10am and 11:30am it has been removed. The program will not start the market until 12:30

Can I find out what's removed it?

Thanks!
Yeah! :p

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
Re: First market of the day removing itself
« Reply #1 on: 04 Apr 2022, 12:02 »
Is it possible that in your Market Locator template you set to "Clear markets list before"  option on?
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 04 Apr 2022, 12:04 »
Hi Tim, thanks for the quick reply. No, that is off and it only adds the markets at 9am.

« Reply #3 on: 04 Apr 2022, 14:41 »
Hi
Had something similar on Saturday morning.
30 Match Odds markets added through Market Locator around 7am. All refreshing @ 14 secs
settings do not delete markets
triggers do delete markets as long as no unmatched bets and all selections p/l > 0

Mid-morning I checked Current Bets window
the top-listed bets in 1 market showed "click to load market", this market had unmatched bets so should still be in My Markets
I am fairly sure this was the first market in My Markets

This was the first time I've seen this behavior. I do not have the logs for Saturday, but I will keep an eye on this now it is mentioned and will post here if I see it again

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 04 Apr 2022, 15:26 »
Haven't faced such situation so far... I'll keep testing.
Proud to be 🇺🇦

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 04 Apr 2022, 15:30 »
There is a possible reason. You can accidentally delete market when you push "Del" button on your keyboard and the market is selected...
Proud to be 🇺🇦

« Reply #6 on: 04 Apr 2022, 16:31 »
There is a possible reason. You can accidentally delete market when you push "Del" button on your keyboard and the market is selected...
That makes sense Tim especially as I am using multiple displays jumping from one screen to another frequently. Will keep an eye.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 12 Apr 2022, 17:33 »
Hi Tim,

This happened again on Saturday with the 12:30pm race.

My MFP is installed on my server and I wasn't working on my server on Saturday morning, so I know I didn't accidently press the Del key.

Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE